Sacred Splendor now offers outdoor massages in Santa Monica, Calfornia for the health and safety of everyone during COVID-19
HOW OUTDOOR MASSAGE IS SAFE IN SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA DURING COVID-19
Since the outbreak of Covid-19 during late December in 2019, people all over the world had been enforced to stay at home to resist the contagion of coronavirus.
Now, staying at home 24/7 for such a long period of time must have been very stressful and tiring for you, right?
At such time, a good COVID-19 friendly outdoor massage in Santa Monica will help you reduce both pain and stress. But how so with this coronavirus pandemic going on? Well, here’s some good news for you, especially if you are a fellow dweller of Santa Monica in California a.k.a. “The city of Inspiration”.
Spas and outdoor massage therapists are a relatively safe place to go to during this lockdown. If only you can take yourself there following the health precautions, let me show you how the recently re-opened spas in Santa Monica are safe during Covid-19
- The furnishings inside the spas and bathhouses are frequently sanitized carefully since they come in direct contact with your body more often. All of their products are safe and clean to keep you safe from any kind of unwanted contamination.
- The spas in Santa Monica have taken special measures to keep their customers as safe as possible from contact with other customers through spacing out between the furniture to ensure proper social distancing.
- The customers are sanitized thoroughly before entering. You will not be allowed to get in the shop unless you are 100% disinfected.
- You’ll always have to have an appointment with staff before coming to the spa. This will help them keep an account of all their customers coming in one day to avoid unnecessary gatherings. It will also let you have the best service without any rush!
- The spas near your area will open only when the rate of infected patients are low. That means they might not be able to stay open in a regular basis. But you can never be too safe, can you? Plus, you can always check the website of your desired spa and make an appointment in your convenient time.
- After entering the massage shop in Santa Monica, you will not be directly encountered by your therapist. After getting completely sanitized and ready for therapy, the staff will then come to you keeping adequate distance and following necessary safety measures.
- Everyone will try to keep conversations as minimal as possible. The use of masks is compulsory in almost all the spas in Santa Monica. So make sure to be wearing them; regardless of how well you know the place or people.
- Last but not least, make sure to fill up any pre-screening forms provided to let them know that they are working with a completely healthy person!