At Sacred Splendor, our top priority has always been to make access to vital health and wellness services as seamless and safe as possible, for individuals and businesses. The past few months have made the importance of this mission clearer than ever.
As states begin to re-open, Sacred Splendor is updating the health and safety guidelines we share with the thousands of wellness professionals on the Sacred Splendor network, as well as the clients they work with. These protocols are in accordance with federal, state, and local guidelines surrounding the delivery of health services; CDC recommendations; and specific protocols related to hospitality and workplace environments.
Guidelines for Providers on the Sacred Splendor Platform
The following guidelines apply to all providers delivering health and wellness services, whether in private homes, workplaces, spas, or hotels:
- Providers will wear masks/facial coverings and may wear gloves during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Each day upon opening the Sacred Splendor, the provider confirms he or she displays no symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious illnesses.
- Providers are encouraged to take their temperature daily.
- Providers should follow the CDC guidelines on handwashing or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Providers may be asked to remove shoes upon entry.
- Providers should disinfect equipment before and after every use.
Safety Guidelines for Sacred Splendor Clients
As we’ve learned from weeks of global cooperation in the efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, efficacy correlates directly to participation. To help keep providers in the Sacred Splendor network—and everyone in your community and workplace—safe, we ask Sacred Splendor clients to follow these protocols:
- In-home clients should refrain from booking a treatment if they or a member of their household has a fever, other COVID-19 symptoms, or any communicable illness.
- In-home clients should refrain from booking a treatment if they or any member of their household is under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- In-home clients should use their own sheets on the massage table.
- All clients—whether in their home, their workplace, a spa, or a hotel room—should wear a face mask.
- All clients should wash hands thoroughly, prior to and after each treatment.
- Clients should share any special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to the provider arriving for an in-home.
- Clients may offer masks/gloves and no-contact thermometers to providers at their discretion.